Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day dear

Our first date was Valentines Day 14 years ago.
I was 17...you were 16
I had hair...kind of
I was the baseball dude with the big attitude
You weighed 27 pounds and wore spandex hot pants for your volleyball games...hubba hubba
Look at us now...unbelieveable
The hair is long gone...the baseball days have been replaced with guitars and tattoos...you weigh 37 pounds now and spend your days with the three greatest kids to ever grace the planet...and you rock the hottest tattoos a female has ever rocked!
You are more beautiful every year babe.
I laugh more with you than anyone else.
So many memories...go many great times...so many hard times.
There is no one else I'd want to share this life with.
I'm the luckiest guy on the face of the earth.
Can't wait for the next 14 years.
Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you do have a fantastic wife!!! glad you guys are still so in love.