Thursday, January 08, 2009

Worst news of the year

This is my friend Mark.
He passed away today at 5:30pm.
He was an amazing guy.
He was in a terrible motorcycle accident a month ago and has been fighting desperately for his life. We have been praying for a miracle.
He left behind an amazing wife and son and tons of friends and family.
I don't have any words.
Being 10 hours away makes it all feel unreal.
I haven't seen him since I left a year ago and I still imagine him laughing just like this picture.
Our prayers are with you Angie and Nolan. I can't imagine what you are going through. We are with you in prayer.
In the short time I knew you Mark, your life impacted me.
You are greatly missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His rest is our continuing fight. His loved ones loss our responsibility to close ranks and love them harder. His countenance will be missed, but his legacy is clearly written and here to stay. Rest easy Mark. Your fight is over. We will take it from here.

A Friend you never met, but a brother all the same.