Saturday, January 31, 2009

Too much

My mind is being blown on a regular basis these days.
I always want to have the posture of a learner.
That makes things interesting when part of your job entails teaching others.
God is so good and he is teaching me so much about his story and how I enter into it.
At some points I feel like it's too much.
Mind has been blown too many times.
So many holes in my mind, that it can't hold everything.
It's all spilling out.
I need brain band-aids.
Do they have those at Rite-Aid?

3 comments:

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Try the liquid bandages.....they rock.

Anonymous said...

Haha... Walgreens has a wide variety. I suggest lots of gauze and tape. It worked for me (eventually). ~Nicole

Topherspoon said...

So I'm in North Phoenix having dinner with some folks from our church. Dinner discussion goes to the benefits and challenges of attending a large church vs a small church. "Mega churches always have awesome young adult groups" says Jason. "Yeah I went to a college group at VCC in Riverside, really cool leader / pastor dude" says Shaun. "Was it Dan Lance?" I ask. "YEAH!" says Shaun. Blew my mind a bit.

One to plant...
One to water...

I miss your patio bro.
PEACE