Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The fall to Babel

Narrative group tonight was out of control.
So much good stuff.
Genesis 3-11
The Fall to the tower of Babel.
Seeds. Serpent crushers. Shalom broken. Fig leaves. Sacrifice. Covering. Two trees. Two brothers. One acceptable offering. Noah. God closed door. No ruder. Baptism. Covenant. Covering. Exposing. Bricks instead of stones. Gathering instead of filling. Making a name. Tower. Confusing. Scattering.
So good.
Seriously...Tuesday nights...good times.
We are entering the story!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Dan, seriously, tonight was so good. I am still having to pick my jaw up off the floor. It's a bummer we only meet once a week but after tonight I'm kinda glad... I need the time to process!

Thank you for taking time out of your life for this group. It's rocking me!

You're awesome.

Amy said...

Seriously this group is so amazing. Its changing the way I view everything. You and alyssa are so amazing for allowing us into your house.