Saturday, December 20, 2008

OUCH!!!


Smashed my head on the corner of the door of the car today...good times! Shaving around the wound was not fun.
We had a little family Christmas this morning...it was awesome.
Dollar store gifts for the kids and Alyssa made these sweet towels with hoods on them for when they get out of the bath. Zeke's has a Z on it. He thinks it's a cape.
Gettin' ready to leave for Riverside. We're gonna take off Monday morning at about 3am...good times...drive while kids are sleeping.
I'm leading worship tomorrow at the Stirring. Nate called me tonight and feels like puke so there is a possibility that I'll have to speak tomorrow. That would be interesting!
Let's pray for Nate.
Last blog till Riverside.
Pray there is no snow on the grapevine...chains are not my friend!

5 comments:

Klein said...

No Speaking. 2 hour long worship with testimonies. Kick it old school.

Klein said...

Plus, aren't you guys doing 'Simple' right now.

Perfect timing to keep it simple

Shannon said...

Monday March 2, 2009----Are you stoked or what???

Jonathan Murtaugh said...

Dude - your dome reminds me of the scene when Luke takes off Daddy Darth's helmet for the first time. OUCH is right.

Merry Christmas and blessings to you and your awesome family!

Caleb said...

I just ran across your blog and have had some laughs. Good stuff! Isn't it crazy how much your hair is a sensory organ? I remember when I was bald for awhile and smashed it on everything!