Thursday, October 30, 2008

Moving party

Got the whole house painted...pictures are coming.
Mom got in tonight.
Message is close to ready for the weekend.
Saturday at 9am we are moving.
We'll be done by 11am.
We'd love the help.
Our new place is literally 30 seconds from this place so it will be a breeze to move.
Let me know if you plan on comin' so I can get the appropriate amount of donuts and Sunny D!
It's just not a move without donuts and Sunny D...it gives you solar energy...and that's good for the environment :)

8 comments:

ian said...

wow thats a lethal combination of foodstuffs

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

It sure does stink that we live so far away. You guys moving, we're having a garage sale...it all sounds eerily familiar. We wish we could be there and join in the fun. We love you guys!

Rebecca Gafner said...

Count me in.....somehow. I'll figure out babysitting, but I would LOVE to come help.

Klein said...

Donuts and Sunny-D? are you kidding me.

Pull out granola bars, orange halfs, and capri sun and I'll travel 300 miles to help you.

haha.

And I'll be ready to play the second half of the soccer game

Emily Branca said...

I'm totally there.... but just know that the REAL reason I'm coming is just for the Sunny-D... my secret guilty pleasure!

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

ARe you trying to give people diabetes with Sunny D!!

Meghan said...

please make sure there are 2 chocolate covered donuts for me. the more sugar, the harder i work. count jeremy and i in!!!

Annie said...

Trav will be there with bells on.

Did you see Adam's blog on politics? Some cool thoughts on what you're teaching on Sunday. Looking forward to it!