Saturday, October 11, 2008

Last day

Can't believe we have our first gathering at our new campus tomorrow!
Nate and I met with Bill Randall yesterday at Sue's...it's a monthly meeting that I really look forward to...Bill is amazing.
He told us that he was proud of us and encouraged us.
I think he feels like a grandpa that played a huge role in giving birth to the Stirring and is now seeing the first Stirring offspring.
He said you can't ever be fully prepared for something new...there are things that will come up that you can't predict until you're in it...we were sharing our extreme level of freakoutness...I found some comfort in that.
I have no idea what to expect.
Sean and Rebecca, Nate, me and the launch team?
300 people from other churches with issues that will probably have the same issues with us?
100 people that don't know God yet?
The anticipation is killing me.
I've been praying for tomorrow and the new people that will be coming into our Life Groups...can't wait.
If you don't have a church that you call home come hang with us tomorrow at 10am.

3 comments:

Josh H. said...

we'll be praying for your guys.

Emily Branca said...

sounds like you could use that diet pepsi too. i'm sharing the anxious feeling with you guys. it's going to be so amazing. tomorrow... wow.

Unknown said...

Insane... And God is so good, this jar is going to fill up fast