Saturday, October 04, 2008

How did you know Pandora?

This is going to become a reoccurring post from RevRock.
First of all if you don't live in the land of Pandora you need to crawl out from the rock you've been living under...throw away all your 8 tracks...stop all your weekend projects on your El Camino...and go put together some sweet internet radio love!
Pandora is always on at our house. Now it might have to share time with Genius from my itunes library...Thanks TJ...like I needed more choices of amazing playlists.
At least three times a day you'll hear me say, "How in the world did you know Pandora?"
This morning it was, "How in the world did you know I needed to hear that bass line from "Jenny was a friend of mine" by the Killers? Amazing.
It's like we're in this weird cyber relationship and it knows me.
As I'm writing this post Alyssa came down the stairs with Moses and the song "Moses" by Coldplay came on.
Seriously if I go to take a photo booth picture of myself right now and "I'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred comes on I'm gonna lose it!

3 comments:

ian said...

pandora is huge on the iPhone/ipod touch... music genomes... mmm....

Darla Geiger said...

I love Pandora... ya that Genius thing-not so much... It is only from my music and I don't have much. Pandora encourages the discovery of new and different music :)

JUAN said...

I'd rather work on my 53 then compile songs on a playlist that equals the sum of ten years in time. Or better yet, read a book or two.

As i'm writng this Apocalypse Please by Muse came on.