Thursday, October 23, 2008

Did that just happen???

Did I just go into a title company and sign papers to move into a house this Monday?
Daniel (our agent) was showing us houses two weeks ago...
We were on our way home when I motioned to him to roll down his window...
There was one other house he had talked about that we decided to look at for kicks...
We loved it...
It was a short sale...
We have had a bid on another short sale for 3 months...
This one was different...
It already had an accepted offer...
This house had to get picked up or it was going to the bank November 1st...
We got it...
We get keys Monday...
What the heck!!!??!
I'm stoked!

11 comments:

KalynRebecca said...

Congratulations :)

Holly Macke said...

Awesome! We are so excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

!!! :D

Unknown said...

congrats!

Klein said...

How much do you usually have to put down for a short sale?

Emily Branca said...

holy COW! congratulations Lance fam. Let me know when you need me to watch the kids so you guys can pack (or unpack, or move, or paint... you get the idea). seriously, take me up on the offer. I'm here for ya'll! So so great.

Anonymous said...

congrats...and I shaved...I am sorry...you are a better man than me...

rev rock said...

I put 3% down Klein. It was an FHA loan.

Klein said...

Lance, very cool

Skinner, after that statement of yours, I would have to say that today is black friday

ian said...

what financial crisis?!

Anonymous said...

Stoked for you guys. That is awesome. That just happened. :)