Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The bachelor

The wife and kiddies are heading to Riverside tomorrow. They are going to be down there till Monday. I've contemplated getting into some sweats and sleeping till they come back in the door. I'm bummed I'm not getting down to the ol' rivercity but I'm looking forward to rest.

Haven't posted about the new campus we planted on Sunday yet...it was awesome...lots of work...but amazing.

I'm down a pound for the beard challenge.

We put an offer on a house today. I'll give more details as they come. Here's a pic.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

we should call you beardy.

Christian said...

that beard is going to produce one hell of a mustache...


cant wait.

Pearcia LaPointe said...

I loved reading Alyssa's story of her tattoos. I was wondering if you had any stories to share about yours?

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

Hey D Love, is that the same house we saw when we were up? I didn't think so...
Where is it located? It looks awesome! We'll miss not seeing you this weekend but we're THRILLED to see your better half and your chillins

Jenna said...

Im a bachelor always. Its a good life.

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Looks just like a Riverside house, sort of near the plaza. Is there a TJ nearby?