Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tomorrow I ride!


Well...hopefully in a week or so.
Most of my Redding peeps have no idea that I have a Vespa.
A 2003 Grand Turismo...and it's mint green...don't be jealous.
Ever since I moved up here it's been out of commission. Battery and other issues.
I've had it on the road for about a combined 2 hours.
In Riverside I was on that bad boy every day.
Well Gafner and I got it onto his truck today and it's going to the shop tomorrow.
I finally found a place that services Vespa's.
Hopefully I'll be back riding soon...just in time for it to start raining!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I love your vespa so much! Every time i would see it i would want to jump on it and ride it! I'm so glad it'll be back in commission soon! :D

Anonymous said...

Redding Yamaha?

They sell Vespas, that is my dad's store.

Darla Geiger said...

cool. you will have to show it to us at Life Group. How fast does that thing go?

JP said...

no way. miss seeing you around man.

Anonymous said...

Posted a pic of the Ediger 309 cd and a short tribute to Hagquist...

Anonymous said...

that is on my blog