Saturday, September 13, 2008

Third kid


This is the fifth picture taken of Mos and it was taken with photo booth. At this point with Zeke he had eye damage from the amount of camera flash hitting his eyes. Sorry buddy! I realize some of you like my aunt Lindi might be coming to my blog everyday just to see update pics of Moses so I will periodically put some of these up. Don't be concerned...he does have a right hand that has all five fingers...he just moves too much for pictures.
My mom got here last night. My dad, my bro and Becky show up Sunday night. It will be good to hang with the fam.
For some reason Moses looks much more rested than I do after 20 minutes of sleep last night! Have I aged 15 years in the last month?

1 comment:

--- Billy Brown said...

That kid's got your genes, alright.