Saturday, September 20, 2008

Only my son


Zeke is quite a character. Not always up for trying something new.
We've had his training wheels off his bike for 3 months but he refuses to let me teach him.
He just pushes it around the neighborhood and cruises around without pedaling.
I've offered help 100 times and it's met with meltdown every time.
Tonight we were at the Osbornes.
Look outside and my son is cruisin' around on Davey's bike...riding like a seasoned veteran!
What the heck??!?
We run outside and he has this huge grin on his face as he's wheelin' through the back yard.
Can't believe it.
That's Zeke's M.O.
Didn't walk forever...then one day out of nowhere he takes off runnin!
Won't go to Kindergarten without me carrying him into class...now I have to drop him off and let him walk in by himself.
He's a trip. I love my boy. He makes me a better person.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, a lot of things in your life have been put there to make you a better person...they are all working!

Erica said...

Way to go Zeke. I wish Ava would get that motivated. She's procrastinating.

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you Zeke man, you look even older with your cool haircut, I miss you, next time I see you I want to see you do a wheelie.
Uncle Mike