Monday, September 15, 2008

Missed my own party...bummer

We blew past 50,000 visitors and I totally missed it. We were supposed to throw a big blog party and I blew it. Checked it two days ago and then forgot about it. Thank you to everyone that is hangin' out at RevRock. It's been a blast...frustrating at times...but I love the community of people we have comin' through every day.
I've just spent a couple days with my parents, my bro and his wife and I feel like the blog has really helped us stay connected through this transition of us moving up here. Mike and Becky definitely need a blog. Riverside peeps need to turn on the blog pressure for them!
Anyways, just wanted to say thanks.
If I could get you all in a stadium at one time I'd rock it like Obama and set up some sweet pillars to make me feel larger then life...then I'd tell a poop story about one of my kids!
Next blog party will not be a let down...
Just wait till 100,000!

4 comments:

Josh H. said...

i would want to picture dan with giants eagles wings...singing lead vocal for lynyrd skynryd...with an angel band...and i'd be in the front row hammered drunk...just remember the syrofoam pillars. :)

escamillaweddings said...

i'll expect to see kanye west...

don't let me down.

Christian said...

you are Blog Father...

Josh H. said...

i hope kanye shows up...but only if it's with mike myers...and only if he says something like "george bush hates the black man"...if that happens, i'm there! :)