Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The great trade

Moses has decided to sleep a little better at night...praise Jesus.
Last night he stayed up till 1am but he only got up 3am.
Here's the kicker...I should of known when I saw Moses signal to Zeke last night with a wink. Zeke went over to the swing and there was some whispering.
Sofia and Zeke come in crying and screaming at 6am this morning!
Which of course was Moses' que to wake up and scream!
The great trade. Oh...the beauty of synchronizing three sleep patterns.
Maybe I can just retrain myself to only need 3 hours of sleep and I could be way more efficient.
Has anyone seen that Seinfeld episode where Kramer has a plan to take a 20 minute cat nap every 2 hours instead of sleeping through the night? Classic! I'm gonna try it.

2 comments:

Josh H. said...

did you know the pilgrims brewed "half beer" for their children...it helped them sleep at night :)

we should bring back "half-beer" for the kids...

Unknown said...

I took a quick nap on the way to work Monday...woke up to my motorcycle bumping over the center divider nipples...I'm not suggesting that, more so just sharing my awe that I actually was tired enough to fall asleep while riding a motorcycle.