Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bring yo money tomorrow


The shirts are in. $20
They're amazing. American Apparel
All profit to the church plant.
We'll have them ready this Sunday night at the Stirring.
We have crews and v's in guys and girls...kids sizes and onesies.
If you're just out there in blog land and want a shirt send a check to:
The Stirring 3468 Bechelli Ln. Ste E
Redding, CA 96002
Put t-shirt in the memo and leave me your address and I'll send you one. I'll eat the shipping.
Help us get this church planted people.
Chest hair optional

3 comments:

Klein said...

You said, "Running is against your religion"

Just remember Dan, 'true religion before God and man is caring for orphans and widows'. check it out, its in the book. As you will see, it says nothing about running.

The longer you stay all religious on me, the longer that beard is going to get.

Unknown said...

if the goats are in hell I'm gonna be the guy God sends there for cheese...

rev rock said...

Klein
I had In and Out last night.
I'm gonna look like Gandolf.
Crap!