Monday, September 08, 2008

Blog party


This week we are going to hit a pretty cool milestone at RevRock.org
At some point later in the week we are going to hit 50,000 visitors to the site and I want to throw a blog party. I'm not sure what all is involved yet but I'm pretty sure there will be party hats.
I know thats not many visitors compared to the big hitters out there but I love the little community that has sprung up from this blog. Riverside peeps, Redding peeps, random folk spread out all over the world...I love it.
You all have made this little corner of the internet a sweet place that makes me laugh and think and process the life that God has given me.
Please continue to comment and share your heart. It's those comments that gives this blog life.
Any ideas for the blog party?

7 comments:

Shannon said...

How do you know how many people visit your blog, I mean I am sure I am way up there, at least 2 a day :-)

The Wardles said...

Dan, I seriuosly enjoy reading your blog! Aaron and I have had some great laughs...and we need those here in OHIO!

Klein said...

I got an idea for you on the blog party. Do it exactly like a 'block party'. Get some bands playing some music out of your garage. Some friends and food, maybe some ping pong, Nate can do a bit of stand up comedy. Put signs off the street on hartnell saying "Blog party", everyone is invited. What do u think?

Josh H. said...

dan lance, my cell phone broke and i don't have your #. call me biznick.

Yori said...

Party hats, Im in.

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

Is a blog party similar to a launch party? Also, that picture reminds me that Scarlet (your dog) has a birthday coming up.

Josh H. said...

i visit 10+ times a day. i win.