Saturday, September 20, 2008

165...here I come


Well I didn't reach my goal of weighing 175 this summer but that hasn't stopped me from setting another goal. I weighed 178.8 as of this morning but I need a new goal to get me goin' again!
This time I'm adding a little something to the plan to spice it up.
I haven't shaved since Sunday (I know I grow facial hair like Teen wolf) and I decided I'm not going to shave till I'm 165.
Haven't told Alyssa yet...she loves the beard...that was sarcasm if it didn't translate through the internet!
I'll shave the neck and trim up the sides but everything else is goin' mountain man!
I'm hopin' to get there before December.
At 165 and a gnarly beard I'll probably look like Tom Hanks in Castaway...all emaciated and dirty lookin'.

If I meet my goal before Christmas I think I'm gonna treat myself to a tattoo.
Haven't told Alyssa that either!
I want to get a treasure chest overflowing with booty that has a banner under it saying "don't store your treasure on earth" with a bunch of moths around it. Read Matthew 6:19-21 for context.
Side note: got the Vespa back today...amazing!

4 comments:

Klein said...

If it makes you feel better. I weigh 181

JUAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JUAN said...

wait.. are you not shaving your head either? Goin' true "Cast Away"? Or maybe like Justin Foley from Killswitch? haha...

either way, good luck..

Anonymous said...

Dude, this blog is the motivation I needed. I am not going to shave until I drop 15 lbs. I am in and already itching like a mad man. Check back later for pics. I am going to do a week by week photo update on the beard, you should too.

And Deb's super excited about it...can you feel the sarcasm...it's thick like my beard is going to be.