Thursday, August 28, 2008

There is no one more amazing!


It's not our anniversary...it's not Alyssa's birthday...
The world just needs to know that there is no one more amazing than my wife.
She puts up with me and the crazy life we live after God.
She's an amazing mom to an awesome...out of control...5 year old...the sweetest...most destructive...19 month old you've ever met...and the coolest...most aggressive nursing and never wants to sleep...2 week old baby on the planet.
And on top of all that...she's totally bringin' sexy back!
Have no idea how she does it...I just know there is no way I could love her anymore than I do.
I don't say it enough.
You're asleep right now babe. I hope this post makes you smile today and helps you realize how much you mean to me. I couldn't imagine my life without you next to me!

2 comments:

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

I'm so glad to hear that Alyssa sleeps. I've been wondering...give my supergal pal a big hug for me.

Alyssa said...

love you too. seriously couldn't do this without you, good thing you can make me laugh.