Friday, August 22, 2008

Life Group Guy

I'm the Life Group guy at the Stirring. I think I'm gonna start going by "the LGG" or maybe "the notorious LGG"
That's means I wake up in the morning thinking about how we can put God on display in Redding by living out the radical community of Jesus.
Lots of peeps...two campuses...getting leaders...acting organized...keeping vision in front of people
We don't really do anything else at the Stirring so it's kind of a big deal.
We keep it simple...we do Life Groups...period.
It's crunch time coming into the fall.
It's pretty cool that my life has had a lot of space in it lately :)
Just feelin' it a little.
God's awesome...our groups are going to be amazing.
Can't wait to hear the stories!

1 comment:

Erica said...

We're so glad your our LGG. We love you guys.