Monday, August 11, 2008

Cute pictures




Alyssa said the Gary Coleman pictures were unacceptable so I posted a couple were Moses actually looks cute. The second one is the classic Lance furrowed brow...he nailed it!
Sean and Rebecca came by and brought some gumbo and jambalaya that has changed my life. Thanks guys.
Thanks for all the blog love and text love and email love. I've been showing them all to Alyssa...we feel very loved.
We have to stay at the hospital till Wednesday morning because there are some special antibiotics that the baby needs. We appreciate the prayers!

9 comments:

Annie said...

He's amazing!!! God is SO good!! I keep smiling just thinking about Moses' birthday today. Enjoy the ride my friend.

Leah said...

CONGRATULATIONS from afar!! We have been eagerly awaiting news and are so excited that he made it and everyone's ok! Wish we could bring you guys dinner; we'll sign up for next time! (haha)

trisha loves to paint said...

yay!!!!!!!! Such a great day! I'm so happy for you guys and your family of 5!
love you guys! see you when I get back from the other side of the world!

Kari Q. said...

I somehow knew Alyssa would not think your original pics and comments would be acceptable in introducing your adorable son to the world! We couldn't be more excited for your fam of 5! I'll be praying for much needed sleep for you both. God is good...Amen!

Anonymous said...

Prayers and Blessings to you. He is adorable!!

Jason Day said...

Dan, he looks just like you........ or maybe it's just the bald head! HAHA. Congrats, he is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What a blessing!! He is so cute!! I am thrilled for you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new little one! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! Love your cousin, Mandy

Anonymous said...

Wow he is finally here and he is adorable. I am so happy for the 5 of you. Congratulations Dan and Alyssa.
Love Randi Q.