Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Boobs, merconium, and lady parts


That blog title is gonna bring a bunch of weird creepy dudes to my blog that are going to be really disappointed.
There is something about having a baby that makes it perfectly acceptable to talk about things that in normal conversation are completely inappropriate.
I can't tell you the amount of times in the last three days I've talked about boobs, merconium, and lady parts. You've gotta check the link to merconium on Wiki...sweet pics!
Well we are finally home! After a few days of talking about everything anatomy and baby I had to get out. I found Nate and Derrick for lunch and we talked about forklifts, Nascar, and Chuck Norris...much needed.
Having three kids is amazing. I was just hanging out on the ground playing with all three wondering how I will ever be able to give each enough attention. It's gonna be a fun ride.

We had some of the crew from the moms group show up yesterday and the Flecks brought us some Jamba (sorry no pic). Jamba is the ultimate hospital food. Thanks for the visits!
I promise I'll have blogs that aren't about babies in about 14 months!
This post = Most links ever in a blog.

6 comments:

Rosetta Borgic said...

The look on Sophia's face is hysterical. She is like, "um, is that screaming thing actually my brother?"
Love it!

amy coverdale said...

gross. i just looked at that merconium link. thanks dan. I think I just threw up a little. cute family though. zeke's face is great in this picture....:) the classic older brother look of "i didn't do it" :) Glad that family is home safe and sound!

Emily Faulknor said...

Yay for being home! Dan, your have a very healthy and beautiful family. And yes, the merconium link was quite gross, thanks for that. :)

Erica said...

that pic was so great. Zeke's smile was like I know I am supposed to be really excited about this and Sophia seemed to say I don't know about this. So funny. Blogger needs to get thought bubbles that would be so funny.

JP said...

hey man its josh pool. just found your blog and wanted to say hello, my wife and i are wooing at your beautiful new baby, congrats to you guys! hope you are well. josh

Candace said...

I was wondering about that yesterday when we came visit. Whether or not you'd had enough woman talk, I mean. Congratulations again! I can tell you are a very proud Dad.