Thursday, August 07, 2008

Baby update

We were at the hospital this morning. Alyssa is having mild contractions every 3-4 minutes and is dilated to 3cm. They said we had the choice to induce today or wait till it happens naturally...we opted for natural. The baby needs antibiotics four hours before he comes out so that is why they were thinking of inducing. They think we're really close.
So we are waiting. The baby is super low and they think he's comin' today or tomorrow so we'd appreciate your prayers. I'll light the blogworld up with Moses pictures as soon as I have them. I wonder if I could sell the rights of the pictures to People magazine like Brangelina and make millions by exploiting my new baby?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SOO EXCITING I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR THAT MOSES IS BORN!!

We have a gift for little mo and the family!

Annie said...

Brad and Angelina donated it all to charity!

Unknown said...

brangelina's got nothing on danlyssa.

we are praying. can't wait to see moses!!!!

An Unlikely Retirement said...

I'm so excited...so very, very excited. Okay, not half as excited as you two are...BUT REALLY EXCITED! I couldn't be happier for any two people IN THE WORLD.

jess mac said...

Good choice. We are praying.

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

good choice..... And don't you like the idea of an 08/08/08 birthday? not that it matters

Anonymous said...

standing in prayer 4 ya'll
-tv

Anonymous said...

From infertility to adoption to the brink of a natural pregnacy, what an awesome ride, God has been in control from the start and will continue to be as you approach labor. Take some deep breaths for Becky and I we will be thinking of you until we here the great news! We love you.
HE HE WHO, HE HE WHO, HE HE WHO