Saturday, July 26, 2008

There is nothing more annonying in the world...


...than my stupid dog that can't control her bladder. Every time the door bell rings I have two choices. My dog runs to the door with frenzied excitement. If I pick her up she pees all over me...If I open the door she jumps all over the person that has come to see us and I'm yelling at them the whole time not to pet her. If they make the mistake of touching the dog they are going home with yellow flip flops!
It's an amazing way to great people that have never come to your house. They thought they were coming over for dinner but they open the door only to get yelled at by the host to not touch their dog. Welcome!
Plus the fact that the dog has unloaded her bladder on a daily basis right outside of our front door. I should probably wash that off. The Redding sun is drying up some sweet urine cakes out there. Such an inviting scene.
So remember next time you come over...jump from about 10 feet from the door and try to land on the welcome mat...Scarlet has only peed on that a couple times...and no matter how cute you think my dog is...don't ever touch her for the first 10 minutes you see her.
House rules.
Anyone want a dog?

3 comments:

Becky said...

I used to want a pug... but it freaks me out that they do hand stands to pee.

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

This could possibly be the funniest picture I have seen in forever!!!!

Miss you and look forward to seeing you when I am in Redding!!!

Will you be around the weekend of the 25th??? I would love to see you guys! And seeing I am living in Redding til I figure out my life I probably will but I really want to catch up with you guys right when I get there and meet Sophia and Moses....

See you soon!