Sunday, July 06, 2008

Grooming day part II


This is part one if you're late to the conversation.
Here's the final question you have to ask yourself when you enter the realm of shaving your arms...what do you do with the knuckles???
I shave my arms because my arm hair is like Sherwood forest and my tattoos become unrecognizable under the fury coat.
I usually shave my arms about once a month with the clippers. You always get to the end and ask yourself...do I leave the knuckle hair?
It looks kind of weird to have baby smooth arms and fury knuckles so I went for it today!
I am also now convinced that I should never make important decisions when I'm grooming because I think of the strangest things during these moments in my life.
Until next Sunday...

4 comments:

TheEpicBeat said...

I just want you to post another pic in another couple of days when you have housefly hairs sticking out of your hands. If you turned your hands around, you might able to scale walls.

Had fun with your boy the other day. Good to see him. He's hilarious.

Shannon said...

DAN!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD WAX your arms not shave them!!!!

Carlos said...

Dude. I totally shave my knuckles

idiot said...

yep yep. Shave those knuckles dude.