Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day pops!


I didn't get you a card so I hope this post cuts it. This is the scene at my parents house almost every time we get there. Zeke is in my dads chair and it's wrestle time. My dad is an awesome father and papa (what Zeke calls him). Not many kids have the privilege of seeing their parents truly love each other and follow Jesus for their whole lives. My mom and dad are awesome. In a life with tons of uncertainty they were always constant. Dad, I know you hated having me leave staff but I appreciate your support of what we are doing in Redding. You've taught me so much about what it means to be a man, a husband, a father, and pastor. I love you!
And mom, I'm pretty sure I forgot about mothers day all together. I'm a dirt bag. You win the award for grandma that's the most coo-coo about her grandkids. Thanks for the talks over Skype and way you encourage us and pray for us. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. I love you! Happy fathers/mothers day!

No comments: