Monday, May 19, 2008

I really like my week

Sunday's I hang with the fam all morning. Head to the Stirring around 2pm. Get home in time to talk to my wife and chill for about an hour.
Monday is my Sabbath. I think I took three naps today. Monday's are awesome.
Tuesday is staff day. Nate, Meg and I meet. Nate, Derrick and I meet. We have staff meeting. Tuesday night are my Life Group nights.
Wednesday I get up early. We pray with the advisory team. Nate and I go work out. Then it's off to downtown Starbucks. One of my favorite times of the week. We study, laugh, argue, talk vision and ask them to turn the music down for hours.
Thursday and Friday I spend a lot of time with my Life Group leaders and other peeps. Phone, email, coffee.
Saturday I chill. Hang with friends and family.
I've realized that showers are optional Monday and Saturday...I like it that way...these are the days I get refreshed with my family.
I really like my week. I feel like I've got a pretty good rhythm in Redding. There are weeks that are crazy but it's a good crazy. I don't feel overwhelmed.
I'm telling you...when I start eating right and exercising, everything in my life makes more sense.
BTW...I lost 3 pounds this week...WORD!!!

2 comments:

KalynRebecca said...

sweet, congrats. i've just about lost the 17 pounds i gained in Africa... you'd think you'd lose weight, living over there... but most of us gained, ridiculous. anyway, while i'm at it, i think i'll shoot for losing some more. why not

Erin said...

I'm eating as much as I can. Hello Dan. I was just looking at my wife's blog and then I clicked on Erica Edwardsons. From there I saw your name and wammo I see your Dukes of Hazard lookin face lookin right at me. Good to see you. You have wonderful lookin kids. Love alway Billy Matthews. Thomson-Mangam Second floor '98