Monday, May 05, 2008

Alone with the wife

I love my kids...but I LOVE my wife! Today is the first day that we got to spend just the two of us at the beach. It was amazing. It's been a long time since it's been just the two of us for the day. The only weird part was how quiet it was. No one repeatedly asking us the same questions or grunting and doing sign language for "i'm hungry." Here was the itinerary for the day:
Sleep in
Chill
Lunch
Chill
2 hour nap
Yard House
Black and Tan
Movie
Starbucks
Chill
The perfect day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds amazing my man! black and tan (is this the 21 and over black and tan... or a different kind??) hahaa.. if it is... they are my go to! alright man.. keep doing what you do. Stay up boss.

-Christian

Topherspoon said...

I should see Dan while he's in Riverside! Except I don't live there anymore... I keep forgetting. Your life reminds me to make mine better. Sabbath... Rest... Vacation... Intentional. I hope you have a great season of rest.

Annie said...

That was the perfect day! I'm happy for you and jealous at the same time, is that bad? Soak it up kids you deserve it!!