Thursday, April 17, 2008

Two days without the wiffy

Alyssa just took off to spend a couple days with her closest friend Annette. They are meeting halfway between our two homes (Santa Cruz and Redding) for a girls retreat away from hubbies and kiddies. Alyssa is the hardest workin' momma on the planet and honestly I can never give her enough of these little times away to recharge. She is an amazing, sexy, big bellied woman and I am the luckiest dude on the planet!
Have a blast babe...I love you!

4 comments:

Jeff Yoder said...

Dan,
I'm now an official interweb logger. I am giddy with excitement. Thanks. I'll see you soon...hopefully.

Yoder

jered said...

Where exactly is halfway between Redding and Santa Cruz? Cordelia? At least they'll have plenty of fast-food eateries from which to choose.

Jason Day said...

Girls retreat..........Sounds like a pillow fight is coming.

B.Rubble said...

jered..I think Buttonwillow is halfway...sounds like truck stop food and....well, truck stop food anyhow...