Sunday, April 06, 2008

The mad scientist


This is what happens when my son goes to the garage for a few minutes. He jumps in the car...sees that the sun is shining into the car...finds a CD...places it strategically where the sun is shining...and creates this amazing rainbow on the ceiling! He seriously blows me away. He's turning 5 at the end of this month and sometimes I think he's brighter than I am. Seriously...what kid does this. Ezekiel is going to be an amazing man of God. I also have this crazy feeling that he is going to do some things as an engineer or scientist that are going to change the world. I'm praying his ridiculous passion for fans is going to drive him to use wind to power countries that don't have it. I love the mind that God has placed in my son. I better go get him out of the garage!

3 comments:

ian said...

hey dan did you get my email?

Anonymous said...

Don't show him what he can do with a magnifier and the sun.... that would not be good....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I did draw that... my last name is spelled like this. Eddards.