Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Introducing Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber


This is a picture of my son after he took some scissors this morning and decided to cut his bangs off. You can't really tell in the picture but he was a spitting image of Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber

This picture was taken half way through me hacking Zeke's hair off.

This was the final product. He was really happy with me.
This hair cut was in response to Zeke's school. They told us that to keep up with the dress code we had to cut his hair! You know I always respond well to issues like that so I decided to stick it to the man by shaving it all off. It's a non-violent protest. I'm planning on doing a sit-in next week.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Poor Zekey, you can see the trauma written all over his face. My boys pretty much look the same way post-haircutting experience as well.

Darla Geiger said...

Zeke doesn't look very happy. :(

Old Skool said...

Here's something I learned in Santa Cruz: if you don't like "the man", climb a tree and sit up there (don't forget the hankercheif to cover your identity).