Friday, March 28, 2008

Busy weekend

Mom came into town Thursday night
Went to work this morning
Hung with Nate a little to talk about Sunday
Off to dinner with fam
Couples night at the Leavers
Work day at Cypress Elementary tomorrow morning...9:30am. Feel free to come out
Nate is shooting for his short movie all day that he's putting into Erase the Dark. I'm supposed to be in it at some point.
Sunday morning we have all the Life Group Leaders (30 people) in my front room for two hours talking about vision.
Sunday afternoon I'm off to the Stirring to lead worship.
Mom heads out Monday morning.
Not complaining...just a lot going on...all good stuff...some weeks I wish we had 26 hours in the day...not to do more stuff...I'd spend it sleeping!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Oh tell your mom I said Hi!

Erica said...

I was just telling Nate the very same thing just the other night. two hours more of uninterrupted sleep a night would be amazing