Tuesday, February 12, 2008

what the heck?


Yesterday was the first time in a month that my throat felt good. I was so pumped that this thing was ending. Today I woke up and the above pictured part of my throat is killing me. I've got to get this figured out...it's killing me.
Side note: When did my chest hair get so out of control? There is very little distinction between where my beard ends and my chest hair begins.
Side note 2: Yes...that is my Cush shirt that I have been rockin' since 2000. Steve and I have the same shirt and we still wear it. I rock mine almost every morning and when I work out. It's more pink than it is red now but I'm down with pink. At least the neck isn't stretched out. :)
Side note 3: If you don't owe Cush's first album your life is not complete...period!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

See for me, there is little distinction between where my lack of beard ends and my lack of chest hair begins...Thanks for the advise on Cush's life-completing album.

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

Didn't your beard start to get out of control at birth. Aren't you and Esau related somehow...

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

OOOOoooh dang...no he didn't

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

I was putting laundry away on Sunday and as I was hanging up Steve's blasted Cush shirt, I thought to myself, "I can't believe he still wears this thing." But he does. And so do you. You guys are so summer of 2000.

Anonymous said...

CUSH! i totally forgot about cush until you mentioned this. i need to pull that record out! thanks dude. hope you are well.