Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines day after post


Bought this CD for Alyssa on Valentines Day...it rules. First song seriously blows my mind. The passion, dynamics and harmonies that come out of two people, an acoustic and a piano are ridiculous. Go see the movie, go buy the soundtrack, it doesn't disappoint.
We went to Tierra Oaks for dinner with 3 other couples and had a great time. Our friend Sean is the executive chief there and he makes amazing food.
I love my wife...she blows my mind. Our first date was on a Valentines day thing our church put together. I was 17 and she was 16. That gives us 14 years of being together. I'm 31 now and I love her more every year that I get to know her. It's amazing that you can know a person better than anyone else in the world and still learn things all the time. I'm a lucky man. I love you Alyssa!

4 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

I liked this movie too. I need to get the soundtrack as well.

Glad you guys had a happy Valentine's day!

:)Jamie (Aaron Ivey's wife)

Anonymous said...

This is the best movie i have seen in a long time... Seriously... Amazing.

Swabbythesailor said...

ya I like that guy, listen to the frames if you havent he is the lead singer and they did a lot of the songs from the movie on a previous cd electric like. I am pretty sure she is in the frames to but don't quote me on that.

Swabbythesailor said...

best original song at the oscars, good goin glen and marketa. Falling slowly is amazing.