Monday, December 10, 2007

Prepare for the gun show


Dang...I got some hairy forearms!
Joined a gym in Redding today. Just like Riverside...$12 a month for me...$9 a month to add Alyssa...and they have childcare for a dollar an hour...and it's month to month...I can quit any time. I had to refinance my house to go to a gym down south.
I'd just go outside and walk to work out but it's freezin' buns up here. I rode my Vespa for two miles today and I couldn't feel my feet for half an hour after I got off...good times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the winter weight is creeping on! AHHH!!!! physical activity is something i'm going to have to work on. good motivation here on this blog. just keep posting pics of those guns so i can keep on track.

Aaron Ivey said...

dude, is your family back with you yet? the new place treating you well?

Morgan Jane said...

I know that feeling. We have a Vespa, and oh man...even with gloves I usually can't feel my hands after a cold ride...