Friday, December 07, 2007

A good hour


I just spent an hour through video chat talking with the one girl in the world that owns my heart. Alyssa is so amazing and I miss every second that she isn't up here with me. It was so awesome to see her face tonight as we were talking through the computer. It's crazy the difference it makes when you can see someone as opposed to just talking to them on the phone. I could see her wiping the tears away when she laughs and I could see her great smile. The phone was just not cutting it the last couple days. It's been a crazy day...5 hours of waiting for internet but this last hour made it totally worth it.
Thanks AT&T...even though 4 hours ago I wanted to walk into your corporate office and go postal, you allowed me to spend an evening with my wife and not feel like I'm alone and 600 miles away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the mushy stuff, you can talk about how much you miss Alyssa and the kids any day. Those are always great things to read about! Hope the next few weeks fly fast for you and Alyssa