Monday, December 31, 2007

The countdown


Two days left in Riverside. Yesterday I sang one of my songs to close out the Grove services. It was nice to be a part of one last thing at the church I've been a part of for so long. Tonight we are getting together with a bunch of friends to celebrate the New Year and say goodbye. Tomorrow we are having lunch with our families to celebrate Sofia's B-Day and say goodbye. Wednesday after lunch we are taking off. Lots of goodbyes, a couple loose ends to tie up, then Redding here we come! I'm ready to get into some "normal" life and get our kids into a routine. Staying with our families has been awesome, they've been a huge help. Alyssa and I went out to dinner last night and saw Juno (great movie). We haven't been able to do that in forever. (Thanks mom and dad). We will miss you all. I'll try to be consistent in blog world so we can stay connected in nerdland.

2 comments:

TimB said...

I accept the "nerd" description. I hope things work well for you in Redding. We'll miss y'all here in R-town.

03/03/1974 - 02/09/2010 said...

Awesome song you performed Sunday. I've never heard just your voice alone, only with a group. Dude, you should record, seriously. You have a very modern vocal tone. I kept thinking it was a recording on the podcast.

Blessings to you and your family, home and away.