Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Life is good

This morning my son (who normally wants to wrestle 98% of the time he's awake and can't sit still) asked me to sit on the couch...I did...he came out with his blanket and pillow...laid in my lap for 10 minutes...then tells me, "Daddy, I love you all day and all night."
I'm good for about 3 months now!
Then he proceeds to ask for the U2 Zoo Station DVD...goes to get his drum sticks and tambourine...plays along with the songs and tells me he wants to be Larry.
Seriously...this morning made my year!

3 comments:

Jonathan Murtaugh said...

That is awesome.

ellieherrity said...

if i didn't know zeke, i would think you were making this stuff up. your kid rocks.

Penny Lane said...

That's pretty awesome! It must be nice to get some calm,quiet time in with a spirited kid liek Zeke. I'm sure those moments are few and far between. Plus he wants to be a drummer. Can he be any cooler?