Monday, November 26, 2007

Goodbye to my Grove peeps

Today we had lunch as a staff and they all said their farewell's to my family. It's crazy that this is actually happening. There are some people on staff that have known me for my entire 31 years of existence. There is something really weird about leaving the familiar. I'm always up for change but it is going to be crazy figuring out how to do life and ministry in a new place. I'm planning on a couple huge melt downs in the next month or two. I'll be up in Redding for 17 days without my family starting Friday so you can bank on a huge panic attack coming soon. Stay posted.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Hey Friend,
First of all I feel super honored that you posted on my blog...I hear that is rare:)

But it is super weird that you are really moving. I can hear all the change/transition and crazy feelings each time I read your guys blogs. Moving to new places always is so bizarre to have so many emotions that co exist...excitement and sadness courage and fear adrenaline and panic Redding is getting such an incredible thing with you guys!

I will be there Dec 26th - Dec 4 I want to hang out with you guys for sure...feel lucky I never schedule things in Redding these days, but I really want to see you guys and spend at least a coffee time with you!

Anonymous said...

We've just marked nine months being away, and I still have panic attacks on occasion. It keeps it real. You guys will be fantastic, panic attacks and all. Look forward to reading how it all unfolds!