Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Don't be jealous...


...the truck is gone and the echo is here! I imported my rims so don't start askin' where you can get some like em'. It's a 2000 Toyota Echo, 73,000 miles. Alyssa had the audacity to call it "Sea Foam"... I'm callin' it light blue. It gets over 40 miles to the gallon...just like my truck! Ended up sellin' the truck for $4,000 and picked this bad boy up for $3,500...I should work at a used car lot. If you want to go cruisin' before I take off for Redding you better get a time slot now...the schedule is fillin' up!

4 comments:

Old Skool said...

It would be cooler if it had 4 doors...
Maybe you could put a cool pinstripe on it like your truck had...
I'm excited for you guys. I can tell the excitement in your voice (I mean, text).

ian said...

vinyl racing stripe and some yellow NOS stickers. maybe a bolt on silver muffler tip.

Anonymous said...

Yep it is sea foam alright!

rev rock said...

I know you're not entering this conversation Jim...you're truck was aqua marine sea foam!!!
Nothin' but love.