Sunday, November 11, 2007

7 more work days...what the heck!!??!!?

I looked at the calendar today. I have 7 more days in the office till I'm off to Redding...crazy! I'm in Monday and Tuesday of this week then off to Redding to find a place to rent. I'll be back in the office Tuesday and Wednesday of the next week, then we're off for Thanksgiving. The week after I'm in three days and then I leave for Redding on the 30th of November. That's the day I drive the Uhaul up there with all our stuff. I'm flying back on the 17th of December to be home for the holidays and then we leave as a family on January 2nd. When I fly home for the holidays I won't be going back to work so that only leaves me 7 days in the office...It's starting to set in that things are winding down...it's pretty crazy!
I told the young married group today that we were going to be leaving. I've really enjoyed being a part of seeing that group become a reality.
Starting to process through the keyboard.

No comments: