Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rockin' the Bliss


Quick Before Sinking rocked Java Bliss this evening. The demon possessed drummer in the back with the vampire eyes is Scott...don't be afraid...he doesn't bite! It was cool seeing Adam rockin' again. I yelled out for 45 seconds and Reputation but I don't think he heard me (You have to of been friends with Adam for at least 15 years to think that was funny!). Dave had ridiculous tone for playing outside with his little amp...sounded amazing. Mark...no blog...no love. Just kidding...your skills on the stand up and bass are amazing! Sorry I could only stay for a little bit...kids...you know the drill...unless your single...or married without kids...then you have no idea...maybe someday...for everyone else...you know the drill! Christina saw me walk in and take a picture within 15 seconds and had the audacity to ask if I just showed up to blog something...absurd!

4 comments:

Penny Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penny Lane said...

I was just making sure that they were going to get the blog love they deserve from RevRock.
Plus I forgot my camera so I had to make sure someone was going to post a picture I could link. :]
I deleted my first comment it said the same thing but had spelling errors.

Anonymous said...

45 seconds YEAH!! I loved that song bring back the Ivory Fire Reunion!!

Anonymous said...

adam didn't say, 'put your hands together', 'you may be seated', or 'why don't we all stand' one time all night!