Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm officially a black man!


Made you look.
After years of using half a cup of half and half and a pound of sweet and low or equal or splenda (I know...I'm waiting to start growing a 6th toe)...I moved to just a pound of sugar...then just a packet of sugar...and now I'm officially a black man!
I have decided to drink black coffee, no turning back, no turning back. Though none go with me still I will follow, no turning back, no turning back.
And yes...in case you're wondering...that is me with my shirt off in the kitchen, drinkin' some Ubora blend from Starbucks and Damien and Jen brought me last night.
And yes...if you click on the picture to enlarge you can see the four inch straggeling back hair rockin' off my shoulders. Keepin' it real yo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ubora...so good...
and i'm with you on the black thing!! i've moved also.

and you know, i'm starting to like some riverside crew...good folk!

Anonymous said...

i'm not giving up my Silk Soy vanilla creamer. 50% less fat and calories than international delight and still good.

Topherspoon said...

This is DISGUSTING on so many different levels!