Saturday, September 01, 2007

10,000 views! And the knuckle sandwich goes to...

Some unknown dude in the middle of the country (looks like Kansas). At least he/she uses a Mac. They stayed for 1 minute 24 seconds and was referred by www.netvibes.com
Sorry that was so anti-climactic. Thanks to all of you that have been on the journey to this point. I guarantee the next four months of my life will freak you out so stick around. Life is good and life is changin'! I love having a place to share snapshots of what my life looks like. I love getting glimpses into what you all are about as well. Thanks to all of you that told me your hidden identities. We now share internet friendship...for whatever that's worth?!?

1 comment:

Topherspoon said...

Los goes to ATL. Half the youth Pastors I know are getting the friendly boot. And I'm finally working on a timeline and official proposal for change. I doubt you're going to freak me out.
Maybe there's something in the water?