Monday, August 06, 2007

Wing stop did me in


So I went to Wing stop today with Sam, Ian, Mike, Brian, Daniel and Tyler. I am a huge lover of all food hot. So I tell the owner to give me a five piece meal of the atomic wings (the hottest ones they have). He says, "you ever had em' before?" and I say nope. He says, "you wanna try one first?" like I'm a little wuss, and I say nope. Then he says, "well you can't bring em' back if you can't handle it" and totally punks me in front of everyone. So of course I get them back to the table and pound all five. Little did I know that they found a way to package the devil into a boneless chicken wing. I seriously think I burnt a hole in my stomach. Tonight I had counseling with Scott and Christina for their wedding and we went to Panera. I just ordered a loaf of sourdough bread to absorb the acid party going on in my stomach. Word to the wise...the cajun wings are plenty hot at Wing stop. The atomic wings can be melted down to de-grease a car engine or strip the paint off your house. Anyone else ever go for the atomic wings? Did you ever recover?

1 comment:

Aviv Emanuel Levi said...

Well, last night, December 24, 2007 at the office we ordered from Wingstop and I was fool enough to order the atomic wings. Granted, I was hungry, but this is what happened. I ate 10 of them, yes 10, I am used to hot sutff, this was infernal. My mouth and tongue went numb to a point you could do some major dental wok on it. I washed them down with lots of juice, water, ice and what not. My head was sweating like a hot summer day in El Paso. Then the scariest part was the dizziness and yes, couple of hallucinations I had, I am not kidding, I wish I was. Still I ate them all, it took me a good hour to eat all of them. Carolyn, a co-worker asked my why I had to eat all the 10 of them. Well I paid for 10, I may as well eat them all I said. Will I ever eat this stuff? Hell no, not even at gunpoint. Strange thoguh, the massive gastorintestinal move I was expecting has not come yet, and that was some 15 hours ago, I had a good nights sleep and I am feeling pretty good afterall. My recommendation...stay away from them unless you get your kick out of massive oral pain and hallucinations. If you eat them, stick with one or 2 the most. Cheers!