Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Longbrake's in town


Well this January I went to the "Isn't She Beautiful" conference at Mars Hill in Michigan. I had only been blogging for a short time and I ran across this guys blog that went to the same conference. He took a lot of great notes and I've been reading his blog ever since. He's from Fort Wayne Indiana which is weird because that is where Alyssa (my wife) is from. He's on a huge road trip that is taking him to Mars Hill school up in Seattle. He's been staying with and hanging out with friends and a bunch of people he's met through blogging on his journey to school. (sometimes the internet is awesome!) A friend of his (Will) was along for this leg of the journey. I have been at camp and they leave tomorrow but they came by the office and we talked for a few minutes. It was nice to put a face with the blog. Safe travels Joshua. Thanks for blogging and sharing your world with the world. Good luck in seminary. Don't go gettin' all weird on us now!

No comments: