Saturday, August 11, 2007

Adoption is front page news

Our article on adoption came out today in the Press Enterprise on the front page. You can see it online here. You can check out the video here. They interviewed the Hasemeyers and a few other people about adoption. It turned out to be a really cool piece. I'm really excited to see the push that the media is giving to adoption. The picture in that the Press took has Alyssa with her eyes closed! They took 100 pictures that day and that's the one they choose...classic. Anyways, I'm glad we could draw attention to a cause as great as adoption.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! And to me Alyssa looks like she's looking down, not like her eyes are closed. :-)

Kelly P

Aaron Ivey said...

such a great article. good to see such great things being covered. you guys rock.

Topherspoon said...

Did I just hear the phrase "kingdom principles" on a pe video? WOW! You so ROCK!

Topherspoon said...

Ok, I was at my mom's and actually saw the print article. I had two messed up thoughts. I should write the editor since "REV" Lance has not neen officially ordained. Second, you know it's a slow news day when only movies being shown in spanish subtitles gets precedent over Dan, Alyssa, Sophia, and Kingdom Principles. Sorry Dan. Hope this makesyou laugh.

dreamingBIGdreams said...

loved this article.

i am so happy when i see positive press for adoption.