Monday, July 02, 2007

So I'm thinkin' about writing a book

Working title:
Born in the pew

Working chapter titles:
Born in the pew
The youth group years
The jock turns rock star
The beauty of the F word
The college (wonder) years
Coffee, Cohiba and Newcastle
The love roller coaster comes to a halt
The rock and roll life
The Porch is born...The Porch is dead
Infertility
Adoption
Building the empire
Church Culture
Dad/Employer = weird dynamics
Awaken to the kingdom

There are two more chapters but they will remain secret for the time being.
It's going to be the story of my journey towards something real.
Would anyone be interested in reading something like this?
It will probably be more like therapy for me than anything else.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome.

H00KisBack said...

im down for a copy of it

Aaron Ivey said...

i'll read it..bring it on!

Penny Lane said...

Can I reserve my copy now? I'd rather read your book than those crazy Harry Potters!

Topherspoon said...

I would read this...Actually, I could write this. I would change a couple of the chapters... ok most of them... alright my book would look completely different... except for the title. I suggest you register "borninthepew.com" NOW! because it's only by my gracious selflessness that I just didn't. Just can't have your web identity get jacked twice! Clocks ticking.

escamillaweddings said...

1. i want to talk to you about chapter nine.

2. i want to take your author's photo that goes on the back of the book. :D

3. you have my full support to write this deal yo.

Anonymous said...

While you're shopping for publishers, do it indie rock style: http://www.lulu.com/

rev rock said...

Thanks for the lulu link. Looks pretty cool. And good idea topherspoon...www.borninthepew.com is not taken yet. I'm going right now to snag it.

Anonymous said...

sounds awesome.