Sunday, July 29, 2007

Back to work

Well after three weeks of travel, travel, travel, crying, pooping, sleeping, travel, and staying at home for a week and a couple days it is back to work for me. Sofia has been great the last couple days but tonight was really difficult. She only took one nap today as opposed to her normal three so when we put her down around dinner time she was in her crib screaming. Meanwhile Zeke was refusing to eat two bites of chicken and threw the fit of the century. Just in case you weren't sure...two screaming kids is more annoying than one screaming kid. Something I knew before this adoption but it becomes a lot more real when it's happening. Right now there it total peace in the house. The only sound I can hear is the click of the keyboard under my fingers and I am slowly regaining shalom.
In August I have two big concerts with Anthem, I'm planning on going to a couple days of high school camp (if the kids are on schedule by then), I'm putting together teachers for the new young married class, going to a Willow Creek leadership conference, doing an event with the young married group, an event with the college group, my life group starts up again, and I'm marrying Scott and Christina. Nothing like easing yourself back into the groove. And I almost forgot...Our rental house on Palm hits the market on the first and we are desperately trying to sell it. 3 bed, 2 bath, 1900 sq. feet for $349,900. If you know anyone interested let me know! If we don't sell it this month then we will probably end up renting it out again. So needless to say, my life is pretty stress free right now.

1 comment:

Nate Millheim said...

I just want to verify that two screaming kids is infinitely more annoying than one...in case anyone doubted that