Thursday, July 12, 2007

Adoption day 1 (LAX)






Pic 1: Alyssa waiting
Pic 2: It's 3:24pm at LAX. We arrived safely at our hotel in Bishkek at 5am two days later!
Pic 3: Looked at myself and realized I was wearing gray shoes, gray socks, gray shorts and a gray shirt. I'm all about fashion.
Pic 4: I've been calling Alyssa Seinfeld because she's rockin' the black pants and white nike's. We are a walking fashion statement.
Pic 5: This little purse thing has $3,000 cash in 100 dollar bills. I wear it inside my shorts for protection. As we were going through security I took my belt off for the scanners. As we were walking away I felt something slide down my leg. I turn around and this thing is laying on the ground of LAX! That could of been bad. Now I have it duct taped to my leg. It's killer on the leg hair but it's worth it :)

No comments: